Monday, June 12, 2006

Today Keli and I went to Rivas to buy paint, but all the paint stores were closed because it was sunday. It was pouring rain and I was drenched to the bone and wading through ankle deep rainwater filled with garbage and sewage from the animals. We ate a late breakfast in one of the few Sodas that were open and sone crazy woman picked up Keli's silverware and threatened her with it on her way out. Keli couldn't understand what the woma said, so the whole incident was a mystery. I finally got some money changed, which was the most productive thing we managed with the trip.

When we got back to San Jorge we went straight to Hiro's place to pick up the pot Keli had asked him to get for her yesterday. We were a few hours later than we said we'd be, but no one seemed to mind. Hiro's friend Harold pulled up some rocking chairs and passed the time with us until Hiro came back from an errand on his bike. We helped him unload some scrap lumber he'd bought for the hut he's builing on his father's property, got the weed, and got invited back over for a late lunch at 3.

We spent the next three or four hours back at hostel Azteka sampling the weed Keli had just gotten and having stoned sex which left me with a pulsating whole body orgasm that knoked me out of this universe for a little while.

We were half an hour late to lunch at Hiro's, mostly bacause I was still feeling too high to want to go when the time came around. But again, no one seemed to mind. The lunch was a delicious vegitarian meal of rice, dal, and onions and potatoes. After the meal, we sat out on the front porch and shared our tobacco. Hiro dissapeared though and didn't come back out. Harold entertained us with some crazy stories about his life and childhood (the time he got drunk and rang the church bell, stealing fruit from the neighbor's yard, taking the horse cart to school in Managua) While Keli shared her art supplies with Hiro's two little girls. After a little while Keli spoke my mind, asking if I was ready to go back to the hostel and we left with a promise that if we went out to the bar in the evening we would drop by to pick them up.

Tasty as that lunch was it wasn't very filling and we stopped at the taco place on the way home so I could get some fried nicaraguan goodness to sit in my belly. We bought pre wrapped ice cream cones for the walk home that must have been five years old they were so soggy and freezer burned.

Back at the hostel we played rummy, drank a beer each, then I asked Keli if she wanted to come cuddle with me on the bed. She smiled and gave me a warm yes. In the bedroom I took of our clothes and we lie on the bed. I stroked her for a while, reveling in the smoothness and suppleness of her skin, in the glory of her female shape. After a while I put my mouth on the soft place between her thighs and listened to her little moans and sighs of pleasure. After a long while she manuvered me so that she could take my penis into her mouth too. I don't know what eternity we spent in this blissful state but I know that I was truly happy. In time she wanted more and I was happy to oblige. I sat up against the wall and she straddled me. Both of us hovered on the edge of orgasm, each taking turns asking with the eyes, the mouth, the hands for a moments stillness a moment more of this enourmous pleasure before it must end in the building explosion. After, I snored, then we went swimming.

No comments: