Monday, April 17, 2006

Coming in live over the pirated WiFi of Cafe' DecArte in Grenada Nicaragua. I'm sitting in the café debating whether or not to order my fourth Toña, the local beer. The inernet café next door has an unsecured WiFi network, so Hany, Keli, and I have been taking advantage of the rare opportunity to email and blog for free. I'm glad I brought my phone even though it doesn't work as such. My time here has been wonderful. NJ already seems very far away. Keli and I had the most amazingly mind-blowing sex this morning, and that was after last nights adventures in the land of double penetration and double vag with Keli and Hany. Keli came really hard during the DP, but amazingly, was unaware that the double vag was happening! What a life I lead. I am truly blessed.

Yesterday we took a cart ride through town to the lakefront and back again. Confused the whole time about what was actually going on. Mostly we eat, drink, and wonder around without goals. This is exactly what I need.

No comments: